Thứ Ba, 21 tháng 7, 2015

Vietnam finishes 3rd at Miss Deaf World


Nguyen Thuy Doan, the reigning Miss Deaf Vietnam, was crowned Miss Deaf World 2015 second runner up at the conclusion of the international pageant held on July 18 at the Top Hotel in Prague.


Doan surpassed 70 other contestants from around the globe to receive top honours at such a prestigious international event aimed at creating hope among young deaf women.


“I feel very happy. This is the first time Vietnam has the won at the pageant, so I feel very proud. I want to dedicate this victory to the deaf and hearing impaired in Vietnam,” Doan shared after receiving the crown.


“With this new title, I know I have to be more accountable to the community and society. I am a bit worried but think I will do fine as a voice for Vietnam. Now I’m too happy,” she added.














































































 


  

VOV/Tri Thuc Tre



Vietnam finishes 3rd at Miss Deaf World

#vietnamesecuisine
http://www.vntravelnews.com/food-drinks/
#vietnamtravelnews #vntravelnews #vietnamnews #traveltovietnam #vietnamtravel #vietnamtour
Vietnam Travel News - Explore what"s happening around Vietnam.
www.vntravelnews.com
www.facebook.com/vntravelnews
www.twitter.com/vnntravelnews
www.pinterest.com/vntravelnews/
https://plus.google.com/+Vntravelnewscentre/

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét